We take all claims of copyright violation very seriously, and we will respond to all claims of such in accordance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The following is our notice of policy and procedures and the requirements for filing a DMCA Notice.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, we will respond to reported claims of copyright infringement submitted to us that include the following information:
- A description of the work that is believed to be an infringement of copyright, or a representative list of multiple works believed to be infringed.
- A description of the location of the allegedly infringing material, including its specific URL on the website or other information that will enable us to locate the material.
- Adequate contact information (name, address, phone number, and email address).
- A statement by you indicating your good faith belief that the material being complained about is not authorized by the owner of the copyright, an agent for the owner of the copyright, or the law.
- A statement that you are the owner of the copyright of the work that is claimed to be infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner and, under penalty of perjury, that the information set forth in your notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a representative whom you have authorized to take action on your behalf.
Note that if you fail to include all of the listed information required in your DMCA notification, your notification will not be valid and will not receive a response.
Please submit any copyright infringement notices by way of our contact form.
Submitting a claim of copyright infringement that misrepresents the facts can result in legal action against you. By submitting a false claim, you are liable for damages according to Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
The website reserves the right to remove any material that is claimed to be an infringement of intellectual property rights. When appropriate, the accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated. Access to infringing material will be disabled swiftly in conformity with the procedures set out in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
We may make modifications to this policy in the future. Users are asked to remain up to date on any revisions or additions to this policy by checking back regularly.