We do not intend this website for minors or knowingly collect any information or data from individuals under the age of majority.
We are committed to the security of your personal information and take every precaution to ensure it is not lost or misused.
This policy applies to information collected from your use of the desktop or mobile versions of the website. It also applies to information collected from any applications created by us that are used to access the website and from any email correspondence you may have with the website administrators.
This website may include links to third parties (websites, applications, services). Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share your personal data. We are not responsible for the privacy statements of third parties.
Any questions you may have concerning this policy may be sent to us by way of our contact form.
The kinds of information we gather from users of our website is dependent upon the user's level of interaction with website as follows:
A. Members - If you register to become a member of the website, you voluntary provide us with your username, password and email address. When you interact as a member, we collect information concerning your preferences and interests. We also collect any information you provide in your communications with the website, such as via email or contact form, in addition to the technical and usage information gathered from website browsers (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - When you use our website we collect technical data that includes your IP address, any referral URL, your browser type and version, your time zone and geographical location, and other such metrics. We also collect data on how you use our website and services.
We use the following methods to collect data from and about you:
Passive Collection - We collect information when you visit our website, which may include your IP address, browser type, language, geographic location and time zone, among other such technical details.
Active Collection - You provide personal information directly to us when you create an account on the website or when you post materials to the website. We also collect your personal information when you correspond with us for any reason or by any means.
The main purposes for which we use your data are the following:
- To provide our website and allow for your interaction with its features
- To offer content and display advertising that is related to your interests
- To carry out research and analyze data for the purposes of website maintenance and improvement
- For technical diagnostics purposes to ensure the website's proper functioning
- To respond to feedback, inquiries and reports and to provide any other necessary support
- To comply with applicable law and cooperate with law enforcement authorities
It is our policy to only share users' personal information with the parties indicated and in the following circumstances:
- Contractors and other third parties we engage to support our business, and only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
- Any organization or individual that buys or to which we transfer all or a substantial portion of our assets and business
- Law enforcement agencies, government regulators, courts and any such organizations for the purposes of meeting legal or regulatory obligations or to protect our rights or the rights of other people
Your rights regarding the information that we collect about you include the right to review, correct, restrict, or delete your information. You also have the right to request a copy or transfer, and to object to or withdraw consent for use of your information. You can exercise those rights by contacting us.
Personal data that we collect may be transferred to, stored, and processed in a country other than your own that may have different privacy laws or be located outside of the European Economic Area. By submitting your personal data, or by using our website, you are agreeing to this.